QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Retro chic

6/5/11

Yes, summer is here, not my favorite season. I take spring over summer any time. I can't wait to melt myself on 40 degrees Celsius temperatures..or not!:) Where I'm going with this, well today was a hot day, still bearable, but hot nontheless.  The wind saved the day.
So what can you do on a hot day? Maybe go to a terrace and lye in the sun or you can go to a long, long walk to get rid of those 20 kilograms you've gained( yes, I gained 20 kilos, but no, not because I am a lazy ass, some health problems were the reason) in the last year and a half. Which one you think was my choice? The second one was definitely my choice! So I took my NEW vintage dress and put together a retro outfit, colorful retro outfit of course. I'm not too sure about the lenght of this dress: should I leave it like that or make it shorter, like knee lenght? What do you think?

P.S: If you have trouble commenting on this post please let me know on facebook : La Bohème


Dress-Cabaret Closet
Belt-Terranova
Sandals-Scarpasa
Bow brooch-handmade from a fair
Ring-Raluca Botez

 On another note, I keep seeing my photos pixelated, unclear and I don't know why. Do you have any idea?

26 comments

  1. Oh cute dress, love the ring adorable!!! :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great like this too. If you cut it, it would not be such a great difference, so it's your choice. Nice color too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I adore the photos! The dress is wonderful, you look so pretty in red. And the belt and ring are lovely too! I have no idea why you are seeing them pixelated, sorry :( BUT they look clear to me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it that length its very cute and love that ring too,
    Did you work out who Helga was?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ar fi interesanta rochita si mai scurta dar mie mi-ar fi frica sa o tai:D E frumoasa oricum, mai bine las-o asa...

    Si eu patesc asa cu pozele, nu stiu ce naiba are:|

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the dress was lovely in Sepia and the I saw that it was actually red, even more gorgeous, that dress is amazing!!!
    Cute ring btw!!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  7. superba rochita , iti sta foooarte bine! have a great week,simona! puuup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress!I think it would look great above the knees, but it looks greater this way!More retro!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem commenting.
    You look fantastic in that beautiful red dress.
    About the extra kilos, we are all on the same boat, so do not worry to much, jus eat healthy.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea what happened?? Honest!!!
    I am making sure that it will stay there for good. Thank you to remind me.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love your dress. I love the color and the polka dots make it so cute. Nice tough of the bow as well. Very inpsiring!

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    http://theidea-generator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the dress! I don't think you should cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh...you look gorgeous with the red dress! I think red is your color! I followed you as well! thanks
    xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love polka dots!! This dress is just perfect... you look so cute <3 !!!
    Kisses Simona....

    ReplyDelete
  15. este adorabila rochia!!! very retro chic! si iti vine minunat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh that dress is divine, especially with that cute little rose ring!
    I agree, I'm much more of a spring girl, rather than summer, in fact I'm quite weird and would favour winter any day (minus the rain and crappy weather).

    I've got a vintage giveaway worth £45 running over at my blog which you are more than welcome to enter :) http://yesidress.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-that-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the ring! :)) and your dress! so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the dress...you look so cute! I like the color photos way better....I would have never known the dress was bright red!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so cute in this red polka dots dress. I am sorry to hear you're still dealing with your health problems. I hope you can get your life back on track soon. Who knows? Maybe swimming at a pool will take care of those kilos and unbearable heat.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this!!!
    You very beautiful.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the dress...and the combination with the ring...is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi from chictopia, dear! Love your blog! It's awesome! and follow for sure! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.