QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The 100th post

6/12/11

The rain doesn't want to stop! I went to Street Delivery(urban arts & crafts event that takes place in the streets of Bucharest) today and I got soaking wet, oh yes! So as you can guess I'm not showing you today's outfit, but the one I wore like a week ago and didn't want to post, but what the hell- a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do!!:))

This is my 100th post and I hope you've enjoyed my blog until now, I promise I will get better with time:) I have nothing special prepared for this occasion:P, but I will when I will celebrate one year of blogging at the end of September.

Dress&bracelet-no name
Sandals-Scarpasa
Purse-Moa
Necklace-Joliesse Design

  
Photo from Joliesse Design site.

16 comments

  1. Why didn t you want to post this?I love it!This dress looks wonderful on you!Congratulations on your 100th post!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress!Adorable!I want to invite you at my giveaway's.You can find more info on my blog!I think you'd like the book I choosed for my first giveaway! .http://sudessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge conratgts on 100posts least you have lots of follwoers compared to me lol and I am only at 105 posts well done you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could've sworn your blog is older than 100 posts/1 year! anyway, happy anniversary and I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Alina F: I didn't like the photos too much nor the outfit:) But I'm glad you love it! Thank you!

    @Sudessa: Thank you! I will check it out!

    @Nelly: Thanks so much! Don't worry followers will come!

    @kittenhood: Nope, just 100 post. It will be one year at the end of September. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats at the 100th post!! I love your dress and necklace btw :D

    I hope the sun will be shining there in one month ;) it is rainy here aswell though :s

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 100th post! I like the shoes, so trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit hun!

    xx
    deni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bracelet!! You look so pretty Simona!!!!!!!!! Congrats again <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great dress...I like it!!!
    A big kiss from Italy...
    Miriam

    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com
    Visit and follow me!!!Thanks!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so surprised you didn't want to post this outfit, I think it's really sweet, especially the necklace :) Congratulations on your hundredth post!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! The open back is SO pretty and flattering on you! I love it. Congrats on 100! It always feels good to get to that point:) I love the necklace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great!! Amazing dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.