QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Meet my earrings 2

6/2/11

Since a few weeks ago I lost all the data from my computer, including all the outfits I've wanted to post here, I will continue posting  my earrings collection. I do miss showing you outfits though, so I promise I will very soon!

I think that I didn't told you in the last post but I have almost 150 earrings (I'm an earrings freak I know!). Yeah, give me earrings and you will make me happy!:) If you haven't seen the first part of my collection, here it is: Meet my earrings 1.  Enjoy the second part now!:)

1. Masks-Meli Melo, 2. Vintage feel-Accesorize, 3. Korn dolls- sorry, I forgot the name of the artist, 4. Bows-Ruxish Concepts

1. Lace-Ribbon line, 2. Butterflies-Accesorize, 3.from Kenvelo, 4. Tulle and wire-BWE

1. Green-ish-Ribbon line , 2. Tea and cupcakes-Darkchocolate-fairy, 3.Roses-Meli Melo, 4. Blue-random store

Which pair you like the most?

P.S: I keep seeing my photos pixelated, unclear and I don't know why. Do you have any idea?

17 comments

  1. Hi Mona I am Nelly.Helga sent me to your blog as you are who I am sending her tote to next.I hope you like what I send.The tote isnt here yet its oin its way from the UK to me (a well traveled tote indeed!) Please email me your address my email is on my profile page.Lovely to meet you BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely dear!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!Love every single pair!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look lovely!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nelly: Hi, Nelly! Sorry to say that, but I have no idea about the things you wrote. Don't know who Helga is and not a thing about this tote. Can you give me more details.

    @H: Thanks!

    @ALina F: Yeah, love them too! Thanks!

    @Alina Anghel: Sure do..thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the tea & cupcakes !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely earings! they all match your spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Korn Dolls are fucking awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mona Helga from this blog http://helgavontrollop.blogspot.com/ made a tote bag to send to people who wanted to add something to it from where they live then sedn to next person with a personal gift. You may have said you wanted in on it ages ago and forgot?
    Let me know if you do as you are after me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bummer about your computer. The Korn dolls are hilarious, in sort of a morose way. haha. cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute collection!The lace ones and one with bow are my favorite!
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... you do have cool collection, I love the green flowers lace! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, darling, You have so interesting & amazing collection of earrings! My favorite fould be vintage feel- Accessorize.
    Awww.. It's so upsetting when anything are lost having computer problems. I have lost so many photos that way.
    Hope You having wonderful time and soon we will see some outfit posts ;)

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Nelly: Yes, now I know who Helga is, but I don't remember about commenting that I want to do this, but I do because is a great idea. I will send you a message with the details and let me know where I can find the list to know who the next person is so I can send the tote. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh! I love those big lace bows!

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely,lovely earrings! btw, was really nice to meet you yesterday;)
    about the pictures, try resizing them and if you edit them, save as .png:)
    hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.