QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

New in my closet

2/26/13

EN: I wanted to do this post for a week now, but I kept forgetting about it...and now, at 12:30 a.m, I've remembered. :D The best hour to post on the blog (yeah right!).
This being said, let me show my recent purchases/gifts and not so recent ones that you didn't saw on the blog.

RO: De o săptămână tot zic ca fac postarea asta și am uitat întruna, dar acum, la ora 12:30 în noapte, mi-am amintit. :D Cea mai bună oră de postat pe blog (îhîm, sigur!).
Acestea fiind spuse, să purced (ce limbaj drăguț am, nu? :))) în a vă arăta cele mai noi achiziții/daruri și altele nu prea noi, dar care nu au apărut pe blog.


Two beautiful skirts bought from a second hand store, 2 euros both.
Three butterflies hair pins, perfect for spring.
A Swarovski Elements necklace that can make an outfit glamorous.
The necklace that will definitely make you stand out from the crowd. Courtesy of B&W Shop by Andreea Bololoi.


A peplum skirt, a blouse with poppies and a dress with leather details, all made specially for me by Andreea Mertoiu from Sweet Little Thingz. Can't wait for the weather to get better so I can wear them!


This baby arrived today! I've redeemed it from Chictopia. I will make an outfit post tomorrow.


Boots courtesy of Filty. You will see them too soon in an outfit post.

So, what do you think?

8 comments

  1. Sa vina primavara, accesoriile sunt superbe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crystal necklace is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those jewel necklaces and the butterfly clips--can't see how you style the both of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toate sunt asa primavaratice, fluturasi, floricele, culori dragute! Si cand ma uit pe geam, ma apuca disperarea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots and Horse printed top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ce dragute sunt <3
    sa le porti cu placere :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama mia cat e de frumos colierul cu cele 4 pietre , pfuu :)

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.