QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Accessorize yourself!

10/23/12

EN: When the mailman rings it makes my day! So he did just that a few days ago when I received my package from Estarer.com. Can we all say "awesome accessories"?! :D Yes, we sure can! I got myself four bracelets, a pair of earrings and a ring for just $50. Cheap and chic! Check them out below. And don't forget you can win goodies from Estarer too by joining my giveaway. Only one day left so hurry up!

RO: Când sună curierul îmi face ziua minunată! Şi a făcut chiar asta acum câteva zile când am primit coletul de la Estarer.com. Putem să spunem toţi "accesorii grozave"? :D Cu siguranţă putem! Mi-am luat patru brăţări, o pereche de cercei şi un inel cu doar $50. Şic şi ieftin! Puteţi să le vedeţi mai jos. Şi nu uitaţi că puteţi câştiga şi voi accesorii de la Estarer dacă vă înscrieţi la concursul meu. A mai rămas o zi aşa că grăbiţi-vă!


Buy earrings here and bracelets here and here.


Buy owl bracelet here, flower bracelet here and cross ring here.

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

12 comments

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.