QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Wrap me up in lace

1/2/11

Happy New Year again, my dears! How did you spend your New Year's Eve? Hope you had fun and 2011 will be a fantastic year for all of us! As for me, I had a calm night with my bf's brother and his wife and their godfathers. Just talking all night long. It was nice.

This is what I wore on the "night between years", but I made the photos yesterday, because I forgot to take my camera then. I have on my lace dress that I wore as a top with some shiny black leggings and my trusty cardigan tied with a black ribbon. As accessories a pearl brooch and a pearly headband...ohh, and faux leather gloves. Let's not forget about the heels..loving my beige suede shoes.

Lace dress-Etic
Cardigan-Primark
Leggings-Phillipe Matignon
Headband-Accessorize
Brooch-Biba Bijoux
Shoes, gloves-no name

 
 
 

14 comments

  1. Laaaaaaaaaaaaace=drooooooling:D Love love love your dress, i love everything about lace and this one is so perfect!And so are the shoes<3

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andreea: Why, thank you!:) Love lace too, too bad this dress it's now too small for me! I need to loose weight ASAP!

    @minnja: Thank you so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imi place tinuta ta, imi place f. mult brosa, dar si pantofii iar dantela rochiei este adorabila...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw the lace dress is awesome and I totally love the colour of your shoes! These gloves add extra chic to this look!
    Fab combo, great for NYE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très jolies photos, et j'aime beaucoup ta robe en dentelle, elle est magnifique, comme tes chaussures.

    Bonne année 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute dress! and love how you accessorized it, great gloves and shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's leather and lace baby. I just love it!

    www.leatherwithlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely stunning with the lace dress and that sounds like a really wonderful moment of yours! Spending time with people we love is just precious and filled with happiness.

    Have a FAB year ahead! (:
    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. i guess i have the same dress, but ou look much better than i do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. E asa de frumoasa rochia asta... Minunata!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking great!!!

    Happy New Year!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.