QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The darkest of falls

11/11/15

Pants/Pantaloni - Pull & Bear via Kurtmann.ro
Sweater/Pulover - from grandma

EN: I'm a weird person. It took me a while to accept that, but when I finally did, things got a little easier. Is like I took a breath of fresh air. Although until I will completely know myself it will take some time. People perceive me as a fighter, like a strong person that some times gets over things too easily. But you know what, man, I'm tired of being put in the position of being the strongest, because that means I have to always overcome painful things that happen' in my life. For once, I want to be fragile.
I'm wearing an outfit consisted of dark colors, just like my state of mind. These are the most comfortable pants ever, I can wear them non-stop. They are still available here.
Thanks for being here. See you soon!


RO: Sunt o persoană ciudată. Mi-a luat ceva timp să accept asta, dar când în final am făcut-o, lucrurile au devenit mai ușoare. A fost ca o gură de aer proaspăt. Va mai dura ceva până mă voi cunoaște complet, dar sunt dispusă să o iau pas cu pas. Oamenii mă percep ca pe o luptătoare, o persoană puternică, care deseori trece peste probleme cam repede. Dar știți ceva, m-am săturat să fiu tot timpul în poziția de a fi puternică, pentru că asta înseamnă că trebuie să depășesc mereu lucrurile dureroase care se succed unul după altul în viața mea. O dată, aș vrea să fiu fragilă.


Port o ținută alcătuită din culori închise, potrivite cu starea mea de spirit de acum. Mai port și cei mai confortabili pantaloni creați vreodată, m-aș îmbrăca cu ei non-stop. Încă îi mai găsiți disponibili aici.
Vă mulțumesc că sunteți aici. Ne vedem curând! :)


You can also find me on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' PINTEREST TWITTER.

2 comments

  1. Really love this look,a bit edgy, dark and all! Looks good on you!
    xo
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.