QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Sweater weather

11/17/15

Sweater/Pulover - Only via Kurtmann.ro
Jeans/Blugi - H&M
Shoes/Pantofi - Stradivarius
Bag/Geantă - The Bag Shop

EN: We have a mild autumn. I'm glad that the weather has been kind to me, because everything else hasn't. I feel a constant aching. I yearn for better days, I yearn...for lots of things. I think I should make an anonymous blog where I should write my thoughts. :) I don't think this is the place to express them.

As for the outfit, lately I live in pants, in jeans to be more precise. Jeans and sweaters. Like the pretty one from today's post. The embellishments on this sweater makes it really chic, the side cuts makes it interesting. The sweater season is here and I plan on taking advantage of it.
What do you like to wear most in fall/winter?


RO: Avem o toamnă blândă. Mă bucur că vremea a fost bună cu mine, deși alte lucruri nu au fost. Simt o dorință și o durere constantă. Îmi doresc cu ardoare zile mai bune, îmi doresc cu ardoare...multe lucruri. Cred că ar trebui să îmi fac un blog anonim unde să îmi scriu gândurile. :) Ăsta nu cred că e locul potrivit pentru a le exprima.

Cât despre ținută, de la o vreme port numai pantaloni, blugi ca să fiu mai exactă. Blugi și pulovere. Ca cel drăguț de azi. Aplicațiile decorative de pe acest pulover îl fac foarte șic, iar tăieturile laterale extrem de interesant. Sezonul puloverelor e aici și plănuiesc să profit de el.
Ce vă place să purtați cel mai mult toamna/iarna?

You can also find me on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' PINTEREST TWITTER.

5 comments

  1. you look great, dear! lovely sweater!!! pupp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute everyday look!
    xo
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte draguta tinuta, imi place mult puloverul! Iarna imi place mult sa port pulovere pufoasee si paltoane <3 Sper sa ai cat mai curand parte de zile fericite :) Te pup

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/11/bold-bright.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. your makeup looks amazing

    seestyled.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.