QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

This fall wear the coolest dress

10/20/15


Dress/Rochie - Asos via Kurtmann.ro
Tights, boots/Dresuri, ghete - Tally Weijl via Kurtmann.ro
Jacket/Jachetă - SheIn

EN: Is a new week and I'm planning of enjoying it to the maximum. How, I don't know, but I do. It seems I really need to make some plans. :) Do you have something in mind for this week, besides work I mean? :)
Of course I'm in the mood to wear dresses, like always. I will do it until the weather won't let me, but I have a feeling I will do it then too. I do fancy this cool Asos dress, I really like the cut-out shoulders, they bring that "je ne sais quoi" to this piece. I'm sure it will have its share of wears.
Hope you enjoy the outfit and stay close, because I will post some old looks, some photos I took last spring that didn't had the chances to be featured until now.
Kisses!


RO: Hopa, e o nouă săptămână (da, știu, incredibilă constatare) și am de gând să mă bucur de ea la maxim. Cum încă, nu știu, dar o voi face. :) Trebuie să îmi fac câteva planuri. Voi aveți ceva interesant în minte pentru săptămâna asta, în afară de muncă mă refer? :)
Bineînțeles că iar sunt în dispoziția de a purta rochii. De fapt, când nu am eu dispoziția asta?! Și le voi purta până când vremea îmi va permite, cred că și după. Acum îmi place tare mult rochia asta de la Asos, îmi plac umerii goi, parcă îi dă acel "je ne sais quoi". Sunt sigură că o voi purta de multe ori.
Eu sper să vă placă ținuta și neapărat să stați prin preajmă, pentru că voi posta niște look-uri mai vechi, fotografii făcute prin primăvară, dar care nu au ajuns pe blog până acum. 
Vă țuc!

You can also find me on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' PINTEREST TWITTER.

5 comments

  1. Lovely look -the dress is great and I love it with those fantastic tights! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress and styling! I'm obsessed with everything grey right now :) kisses

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/10/fall-romantism.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very lovely dress
    Cute style
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Nice dress and those booties are oh-so gorgeous. :)

    XOXO
    Roseleen and Bridgette
    In Style Custody
    http://www.instylecustody.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.