QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The best fall dresses for 2015

10/16/15

Girlies, is October already, I cannot believe it. The cold weather is here to stay. And as a big fan of dresses this makes me a little sad. The good thing is that are plenty of fall dresses we can wear. If it were up to me I would put a dress on no matter the weather. :)
We can choose cool prints, comfy fabrics, interesting cuts and we can make all sorts of beautiful combos. 
I do think you can find some amazing fall dresses on SheIn. You know I often wear their items and they are one of my favorite online stores. Below you can see my suggestions and if you want to know more about a specific dress just click the link. :)






1 comment

  1. Dragute rochiile. :)

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.