QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Down the rabbit hole

10/28/15

Dress/Rochie - ZLZ
Jacket/Geacă - SheIn
Shoes/Pantofi - SuperPantofi.ro

EN: I'm going to be short and sweet tonight, just like in real life, of course. :))) I got my cute rabbit print dress and I'm not afraid to flaunt it. Isn't this print adorable? I do think so. That's all for now, folks! Keep close for when I will have less work to do and more time to write you something nice. :)

Kisses!


RO: În seara asta vă zic doar câteva cuvințele și fug. Mi-am luat rochia asta cu imprimeu haios și nu mi-e teamă să defilez în ea...chiar și la vârsta mea. Nu că e adorabil imprimeul? Eu zic că da. 
Gata, atât am avut de spus azi! Stați pe aproape pentru că în curând voi avea și mai puțină muncă de făcut și mai mult timp să vă scriu ceva drăguț. :)

Vă țuc!

You can also find me on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' PINTEREST TWITTER.

7 comments

  1. Draga mea, arati din ce in ce mai bine.

    Kisses

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness this dress is totally adorable! I love how you mixed it up with the leather too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair so much and this is the cutest dress ever. x

    Maë - www.blackhairblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable? I love the dress and the leather jacket together :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce dragut e iepurele. :)
    Sa ai o saptamana frumoasa!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.