QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The best homecoming dresses from Cocomelody

6/4/15



Is summer already and we are all excited for the great things to come. Homecoming will not take place until fall, but that doesn't mean you can't make plans now. In fact is better to start now, so you won't be all undecided and hectic then. You can start by picking the right dress. I know this might be a tough job, but I know the right thing to make it easier. I'm talking about Cocomelody, an online store that has unique homecoming dresses. You can choose from a variety of dresses, in different fabric, colors, shapes, models. They are also budget friendly. You can find a lot of homecoming dresses under 100 dollars and that's a big plus. 
Today I want to show you some short dresses. I've noticed that most girls are attracted to long dresses, but I want to prove to you that choosing a short one is a perfect decision too. I even find them more appropriate for young girls. They bring more freshness and sexiness to a look and are as classy as the maxi dresses. So don't be afraid to choose a short homecoming dress, you will still look stunning!

1 comment

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.