QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The IT watch and a cool-casual look

5/13/15

Jacket/Jachetă - HERE
Jeans/Blugi - HERE
Watch/Ceas - JORD
Sandals/Sandale - Stradivarius
Earrings/Cercei - Rossetti
Top/Maiou - Terranova

EN: Ok, I must admit, I wasn't a watch aficionado. That was until I saw the JORD watches and felt deeply in love with them! I need to have every single one, is not nice to discriminate and want just a few. :))! You will feel the same after you see the one I got and check their site for other goodies. These watches are made from different types of wood, the JORD style is guided by a deep appreciation for natural elements and modern design. 
I'm so happy I got my hands on this piece and I can show it to you! I think is very versatile and I can wear it with almost everything.
And how about the outfit?! This time I went with a cool-casual look. This is my first pair of distressed jeans and I want more. I pretty much like them, although I thought I won't. And they are still a hit this year too. Pair them with a long, flowy jacket, a simple top, a pair of platforms and the highlight of the outfit, the JORD watch.
I also have a good news, for me at least :))), I'm nominated at the Best Fashion Blog category at the Digital Divas Awards. So, babes, if you like my blog and what I'm doing here you can cast your vote at this link: http://www.expremio.com/digitaldivas/. I will be extremely happy if you will and you will have my eternal appreciation. :D Thank you!


RO: Da, trebuie să recunosc, nu eram o pasionată de ceasuri. Asta până când am descoperit ceasurile JORD și m-am îndrăgostit iremediabil de ele! Le vreau pe toate, nu e frumos să fac discriminare și să vreau doar câteva. :)) Și voi veți simți la fel după ce veți arunca o privire pe site-ul lor, vă garantez. Ceasurile astea sunt făcute din diferite tipuri de lemn, stilul JORD este ghidat de aprecierea pentru elementele naturale și design-ul modern.
Sunt fericită că am pus mână pe unul și vi-l pot arăta. Cred că este foarte versatil și îl pot purta cu aproape orice.
De ținută ce ziceți?! De data asta am mers pe ceva cool-casual. Asta e prima mea pereche de blugi rupți (rupți din fabrică, că așa am rupt eu multe perechi :)))) și vreau mai multe. Nu credeam că îmi vor plăcea, dar se pare că m-am înșelat. Încă sunt în trend și anul ăsta, așa că nu veți da greș dacă vă veți cumpăra o pereche. I-am combinat cu o jachetă lungă, vaporoasă, un maiou simplu, niște platforme și bineînțeles cu highlight-ul ținutei, ceasul JORD.
Am și o veste bună, cel puțin pentru mine :))), am fost nominalizată la categoria Best Fashion Blog în cadrul galei Digital Divas. Așa că dacă vă place blogul meu și ce fac eu aici, nu m-aș supăra dacă m-ați vota la acest link: http://www.expremio.com/digitaldivas/. De fapt, aș fi chiar fericită și ați avea recunoștința mea eternă. :D Vă mulțumesc!

The cool watch

The outfit
You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.


Unique Watches

13 comments

  1. Very nice look!
    pourquoimoi.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super outfit! Super poze! Super ceas!
    Esti o draguta.
    Te pup,
    Anca
    www.ancafr.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit dear!
    Xoxo
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the photos and your amazing effortless look. Such a perfect watch, and it comes in great packaging. You look stunning doll. Kiss,

    Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous outfit. Right from the lovely watch, to the amhaaazing nail colour. The earrings... the shoes... I need to stop. Beautifully out together. And what elegant packaging for the watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool-casual, dar tot o tinuta chic :D Jacheta imi place tare mult, e asa misto!! :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are rocking this look! I love your trench and jeans
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love the green and camel color. This looks great on you.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. The watch is really cool with the wood tone! Congrats on your nomination and good luck!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fain ceasul, sa-l porti cu placere.
    Eu de obicei port ceasuri mai mici si mai finute, de cativa ani port un Citizen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you paired wedges with the boyfriend jeans! Keeping them cool and still a bit feminine!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the earrings with that trench coat!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.