QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Let's have a cozy weekend!

11/1/14

EN: Weekend, how I like this word! For me a cold autumn weekend is all about laziness, most of the weekends I'm a couch potato. :)) I'm really not that kind a girl that has a fabulous life and has all kinds of activities. I usually don't go to clubs or parties. I just like to do the things I couldn't during the week, whether is doing some cleaning, chores, watching some movies, having a mulled wine at a pub with the bf, reading a good book, writing some blog posts, spending time with the family. I just love cozy weekends! How do you usually spend your weekend, are you party rocker or you're just like me?
The look from today is a bit old, I've made the photos some weeks ago when it was a lot warmer, hence the short skirt and tee. Definitely not the best photos, but let's just enjoy this relaxed, casual outfit.
Kisses!

RO: Weekend, cât îmi place cuvântul ăsta! În weekend-urile reci de toamnă îmi place să lenevesc, clar activitatea mea preferată! Nu sunt fata care are o viață fabuloasă și are tot felul de activități. Merg extrem de rar în cluburi sau la petreceri. Îmi place ca în weekend să fac lucruri pe care nu le-am putut face în cursul săptămânii, asta putând însemna curățenie prin casă, aranjarea a tot felul de lucruri, vizionarea unor filme, să beau un vin fiert bun la un bar cu prietenul, citirea unei cărți, scrierea unor postări pentru blog, petrecerea timpului cu familia. Îmi plac weekend-urile comode! Voi cum vă petreceți weekend-ul de obicei, sunteți petrecăreți sau semănați mai mult cu mine?

Ținuta de azi e de acum câteva săptămâni când era mult mai cald, de aceea mă și vedeți în fusta asta scurtă și în tricou. Nu sunt cele mai grozave poze, dar hai să ne bucurăm de o ținută relaxată și casual.
Vă pup!


Jacket/Jachetă - SheInside
T-shirt/Tricou - Ruvix
Skirt/Fustă - Choies
Oxfords/Pantofi oxford - Storets
Headband/Bentiță - Alice&Sara

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

12 comments

  1. I'm also like you on the weekends, I just lay around, go to church and catch up with friends. I love how you styled this outfit. Your skirt is lovely, cool shirt and your leather jacket is very cool. I absolutely adore your flats and the pairing with the tights.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mai trebuie sa-ti spun ca seman cu tine? Nu cred :)))
    Tare sic tinuta, fusta asta mi se pare ca vine cel mai bine cu jacheta asta, nu stiu, dar se potrivesc tare bine :X Tb. sa imi iau si eu o fusta verde, neaparat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome jacket!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this! The tee short is fabulous, and i agree with the message, and i love the color and fit of the skirt. Greta jacket and shoes, everything is perfect. I love your energy, too.
    I love cozy weekends,too, mostly quiet times home or out with husband and-or friends.
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable, love this green skirt, it is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous with this green skirt, pretty on you and nice stylish, love.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon on my blog
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super look! Your photos are full of energy,lovee!! Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheinside has the best coats! I love this one on you! -xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honey, mi se pare mie sau tu te subtiezi din ce in ce mai mult ?
    Imi place cum iti vine fusta .
    P.s. Cum adica nu ai baut niciodata cafea la Starbucks? Nu exista asa ceva :)). Nu te cred :)).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colored skirt!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.