QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Great deals on lace wedding dresses and knitwear

11/17/14

November is sales month, so I thought I will present you this week with some of the websites that have great discounts for a large variety of items. One of them is TBdress and they have until November 27 some Thanksgiving Knitwear Deals: http://www.tbdress.com/Topic/Thanksgiving-Day-Knitwear-Deals-17-100522/. They also have a huge sale on lace wedding dresses: http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Lace-Wedding-Dresses-100620/. Huge meaning 75% off. That's something!
You can find some cute knitwear on their site. I selected below two pieces that I really like. What a better feeling in winter than a cozy sweater to keep you warm?!
The affordable lace wedding gowns for women are marvelous. I'm going to show you just two dresses, but men, I have lots of favorites!
Do you like this idea? To make a couple of posts about the big discounts of this month. Let me know!


1 comment

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.