QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

"Meow" is the word of the day!

10/2/14

EN: Hello, sweeties! Yeah, I still can't let go of summer! :)) So I'm here with you with another summer outfit, the one I wore almost two weeks ago at the Takko fashion event (you can read about it here). It was an extremely windy day, my hair was all over the place, I could barely made a few normal photos, as you will see.
The pretty green skirt was a real bargain, I bought it on sales with just 2,5 euros and I love that is so versatile! I already wore it in many combos. The top is a very old one, I think I have it for more than 6-7 years, but I wore it just a few times.
I will just leave you with the photos, because I'm in a bit of a hurry.
Kisses, my darlings! :)

RO: Hei, hei! :) Da, tot nu pot renunța la vară! :D Așa că iată o nouă ținută văratică purtată acum aproximativ 2 săptămâni la evenimentul Takko (citiți despre el aici). A fost o zi cu un vânt îngrozitor, clar eram îmbrăcată prea subțire pentru temperaturile de afară. D-abia am putut scoate câteva poze mai normale, după cum veți vedea.
Simpatica fustă verde am cumpărat-o doar cu 10 lei de la reduceri, îmi place mult pentru că e versatilă, deja am purtat-o în nenumărate combinații. Bluza e super veche, asta în termeni de ani, vreo 6-7, dar în condiție foarte bună, pentru că am purtat-o doar de cîteva ori.
Vă las, fete dragi, mă cam grăbesc astăzi.
Vă pup! :)


Skirt/Fustă - Glow
Top/Bluză - Terranova
Sandals/Sandale - Zara
Head accessory/Accesoriu de păr - Mini Prix
Necklace/Colier - Meli Melo
Earrings/Cercei - Six
Rings/Inele - H&M, Six

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

16 comments

  1. This is very nice, I adore your skirt, such a bargain. Cute headpiece, I love your nails by the way.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Draga mea Simona, arati de-a dreptul minunat! :* Cat de cute iti sta cu urechiusele de pisicuta ^_^ Accesoriile din postarea de astazi m-au dat pe spate, inele si cerceii sunt to die for <3 Foarte frumoasa fusta, iti vine tare, tare bine :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat de mult imi plac urechiusele, sunt atat de dragalase! ^_^
    Imi plac hainutele, si accesoriile, si unghiutele ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. imi plac la nebunie pozele cu urechiuse! Esti minunata!
    Http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce outfit funny1 Dragut ;) http://laurafashionblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iti sta atat de bine in tinuta asta! Ador accesoriile, in special inelele si urechiusele, ma fac sa imi fie dor de costumul de Catwoman ce l-am purtat Halloweenul trecut <3

    Te pup,
    Roxx~
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooa. Imi place maxim tinuta. Iubesc fiecare articol in parte! Arati din ce in ce mai bine.

    Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these photos are flawless, I can see why you'd wanna post them all! :D That is a super cheap skirt - do you know where it was made?

    LOVE YOUR HAIR btw. Seriously, woah. Hehe. Thanks for visiting my space girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fierce look beautiful! I am loving that headpiece!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable <3 I love the headpiece and the grass green skirt!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me encantaron los accesorios, hermosa!

    nicocia.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute are you. Lovely look and I'm so admiring your nail color!

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a pretty hair accessory! and great skirt as well!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh gosh how cute are you! what a sexy kitten;) i love the cat ears and your green skirt!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.