QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Spring, how I love thee!

3/26/14

EN: Spring, how I love thee! You're the most magnificent season and you make me wear all my floral clothes just to be in union with you! Don't you love spring, gals?! :)
Here is my "all prints" look. I find the mixing of prints so fun that I would wear them all the time.
The blouse made me happy instantly. How could you not be happy with a bunch of flowers, even if they are on a piece of clothing?!
How is your spring until now?

RO: Primăvară, cât te iubesc eu pe tine! Ești cel mai magnific anotimp și mă faci să port toate hainele mele cu imprimeuri florale doar pentru a fii în uniune cu tine! Nu-i așa că și voi iubiți primăvara, fetelor?! :)
Iată ținuta mea alcătuită din imprimeuri. Mi se pare atât de distractiv să îmbini diferite imprimeuri încât le-aș purta tot timpul.
Bluza m-a înveselit instantaneuu. Cum să nu fii fericită cu o grămadă de flori, chiar dacă ele sunt pe o piesă vestimentară?!
Cum e primăvara voastră până acum?

(click the pink word for the exact link/dați click pe cuvântul roz pentru link-ul exact)
Blouse/Bluză - Here
Skirt/Fustă - B.A.D Style (see how I also wore this skirt here)
Bag/Geantă - Meli Melo
Shoes/Pantofi - random store

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

21 comments

  1. Superba tinuta :X Te prind atat de bine culorile deschise :X :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vai, ce postare frumoasa! Simona, iti sta extrem de bine asa feminina, ti-am mai zis si voi continua sa iti spun! Foarte frumoase toate piesele si modul in care le-ai combinat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. E superba bluza, arata mai bine decat pe site.
    Imi place mult toata tinuta, perfecta pentru primavara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I am in love with your outfit! You're style is so unique and that sweater is perfection! I'm such a sucker for flowers.
    Stay stylish! Have a great day!

    xx,
    http://modeamen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Da,da bluza e fooorate smechera! Vreau si eu!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte frumoasa bluza!

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing! Love your sweater, with the skirt. I bought a floral printed sweater, but I don't know how I wear that. Good work! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!
    You do look fantastic and the combination of shirt and skirt is so great!
    xx Belinda

    www.fringe-buttercup.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Imi place enrom bluza! atat culoare, cat si printul cat si designul..e absolut deosebita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Te prinde foarte bine ținuta aceasta <3

    www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely top and skirt! And your hair tips look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look wonderful, love the design of the skirt and the top, so pretty!! Flowers are always welcomed :) I found you via my facebook group: Beyond Convention. Lovely blog you have!! Wish you a wonderful weekend xx

    Kizzy @ The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit!

    ♥ Oxana
    O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog SNEAK PEEK ON NEXT POST! DRAMA QUEEN MAKEUP!
    Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ce tinuta frumoasa si primavaratica! Imi place mult bluza ta <3

    Pupici, Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look very cool and chic! Love the blouse, so spring-like. Here in Sicily spring hasn't completely arrived.

    www.saucysiciliana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute ensemble! Blouse is very nice and I also love the white satchel, very practical.
    Your spring seems to be a bit further than what we have here in Finland. It's difficult to go with cute spring clothes, when you never know what the weather is going to be like in couple hours. It seems to be quite unpredictable at the moment, sunny and warm one minute and rainy and chilly the next. But we will get there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love, love that top, Mona. Thank you soooooooooo much for sharing your gorgeous style.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh man, your boost of confidence give me confidence. I am by mistake on ur blog, i have the same body shape, slim er :). lately, i feel so down regarding clothes, but seeing u..made me think dress nice again. The only thing a dislike are the white shoes. not directly to u, just a personal preference. I feel like they are cutting ur leg ..making ur leg llook short. Anyhow..keep it up...nice blog and your eyes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.