QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Let's go back to vintage!

2/13/13

EN: I think today's outfit illustrates perfectly the idea behind this blog: you can look chic with a low budget.
The whole outfit (including the accessories) didn't cost me more than 12 euros. Isn't that great?
I've missed putting together a vintage look, that's why yesterday I've choose to wear this vintage dress.
Although I didn't wore my coat and shawl for just 5 minutes I froze my ass off, the weather here is still pretty bad. Well, these are the sacrifices of being a fashion blogger! :)) Of course the dog that barked at me and followed me for a good while didn't helped either in the making of my fashion statement! :))

RO: Ținuta de astăzi mi se pare că ilustrează perfect ideea din spatele acestui blog: ca poți fi șic și cu un buget redus. Tot ce am purtat, incluzând accesoriile, nu m-a costat mai mult de 50-55 de lei. Chiar bine, nu?
Mi-era dor să mai creez o ținută cu un aer vintage, de aceea ieri am decis să port rochia asta din anii '80.
Deși nu am purtat șalul și paltonul doar 5 minute, am înghețat de mi-au ieșit ochii (parcă sunt mai gogonați în poze, nu? :)))). M-am cam săturat de vremea asta. Ce să-i faci, astea sunt sacrificiile pe care trebuie să le facă un blogger de modă! :)) Bine, nici câinele care m-a lătrat și m-a urmărit încontinuu prin tot cartierul adunând și alti confrați de ai lui nu m-au ajutat prea mult în declarația mea de modă! :)))

Dress/Rochie - vintage
Boots, tights & necklace/Botine, ciorapi & mărgele - random stores
Earrings/Cercei - Meli Melo


Yes, you can make fun of me with those clothes hanging around my head...I'm good at choosing locations! :)))
Da, vă las să faceți mișto de mine că am rufele alea în cap...m-am orientat bine cu locația. :)))


And, of course, here I've tried to make a lovely pose, but I just look like I have one leg. :D
Și, bineînțeles, aici încercam să pozez ca o minunată ce sunt, dar am ieșit ca și cum nu aș avea un picior. :D

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

22 comments

  1. wonderful cherie :) the dress is perfect :)love the hairdo very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a cute & warm dress! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha your comment with the clothes hanging around your head cracked me up :D

    Never mind, you look amazing in this dress! Love the combo with the shoes and the also vintagey chic jewelry! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chiar foarte dragutza aceasta rochie ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.the coat is absolutely perfect!)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    MSDRESSY 80$ GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this might just be one of my favorite looks of yours! I seriously seriously adore your vintage dress. Plaid is one of my favorite patterns, and I love how your red lipstick makes the red lines in it pop. And amazing how you're wearing all this for such an amazing price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eu eram atat de fascinata de rochie, ca nici nu am vazut "peisajul" din spate. Foarte frumoasa, tinuta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, awesome look, my dear.

    Adore it!!!

    Thank u so much for your wornderful words.

    Happy Valentine's Day ♥

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am all for it.
    Happy Valentine´s day, dear friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arata superb rochia.
    Nu pare vintage, ba mai mult, duce a VW...
    ;-)
    Super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Imi place mult rochia si iti vine foarte bine :) pupici darling

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the dress and the booties! they both look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Foarte draguta tinuta!
    Ce amuzanta ai fost la faza cu rufele :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling your dress is so chiccc! I love it and you look amazing lately <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ce dragut arati! Este asa frumoasa rochita!
    Miss you hun!

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress. You look so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look perfect, love your dress! <3
    regards frim México city :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. minunat! imi place mult stilul tau! urmaresc toate postarile! superba rochia! superba tu!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.