QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Snowdrop, the sign of spring

2/20/13

EN: Yes, finally some sun! Yesterday, although it was a cold day, at least the sun remembered what he is good at: shining! So I thought..why not take some photos? It was time for me to show some prints again! You know I'm a big fan of prints, but, I don't know why, lately I didn't wore any prints at all (you can see my last outfits). And, as the last outfit, this one complies too with the theme of this blog: be chic with a low budget. So the whole outfit cost me no more than 13 euros (not including the boots, because they were free - redeemed them from chictopia.com a while ago). I think it looks good for a 13 euros outfit. Don't you think so?

RO: Da, în sfârșit, soare! Ieri, deși a fost o zi friguroasă, cel puțin soarele și-a amintit la ce este el bun: să strălucească! Așa că m-am gândit... de ce să nu fac eu niște poze? :) Era și timpul să vă arăt că nu am renunțat la imprimeuri, deși ultimele mele ținute asta vă spuneau. Ei bine, încă mai iubesc imprimeurile!
Iar, la fel ca cea mai recentă ținută postată, și aceasta se încadrează în tema blogului: fi șic cu un buget redus.
Nu am dat mai mult de 60 de lei pe toate piesele (excluzând ghetele, pe care le-am luat gratuit de pe chictopia.com în schimbul unor puncte). Eu zic că arată destul de bine pentru o ținută de 60 de lei. Voi ce ziceți?

Cardigan & top/ Cardigan & bluză - Atmosphere
Skirt/Fustă - second hand
Earrings & tights/Cercei & ciorapi - random stores
Boots/Ghete - YesStyle



You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

29 comments

  1. 1Foarte draguta tinuta! Sper sa vina primavara cat mai repede :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. imi place tare mult tinuta asta, sper sa reusesti sa aduci primavara mai repede <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ce de ghiocei...:)
    iti sta super parul !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce faina tinuta! imi plac culorile :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place mult tinuta, dar as fi preferat alte incaltari, mai feminine! Oricum, te prinde foarte bine!

    www.petitegigi12.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. O sa te superi pe mine dar nu prea imi plac cizmulitele in combinatia asta :(
    Totul arata elegant, finisat, numa cizmulitele par sa strice decorul. In rest tinuta este super, imi place combinatia cardigan-fusta, te prinde :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Da, fetelor, știu că cizmele nu au fost cea mai bună alegere. M-am bazat mai mult pe confort de data asta, mie îmi îngheață picioarele îngrozitor de fiecare dată și dacă vă vine să credeți și cu cizmulițele astea îmblănite și tot îmi înghețaseră degetele. :D Așa că sunt de acord cu voi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sa vina primavara:D Foarte bine te prinde croiala fustei! Arati superb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Foarte faina tinuta, dar m-a cucerit fustita de la SH :D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would not have guessed that you put together that outfit for 13 euros-- it's so chic! You look great and I love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely :)!! Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look from top to toe :) Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Imi place cum ai ales toate piesele:) se potrivesc de minune,iar cerceii m au cucerit:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely and cosy! I like the skirt and its color! KISSES! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. That blouse is so pretty, and I LOVE those boots!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see spring coming out of your hands.
    Lovely outfit.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice dress, I like it!
    Do you wants we follow each other on GFC? please let me know
    kiss
    Aurélie
    www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet outfit! I think it is my fave of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is such a cute top, love the collar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Girl, I am the same way about prints--I rarely want to buy them! I feel like some of them are so cliche, so I stay to the classics like stripes and spots and the occasional floral pattern, haha.

    I love your top, though. The collar is so cute, as is the color of your skirt! I'm glad the sun decided to come out for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great earrings! I love some big, fabulous earrings....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ce frumos!!!! I love the collar!!!! Come see my new dress, California Fairytale :))

    xo Emm

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing outfit! And I love your hair style:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look lovely! i so want a skirt like that!

    ReplyDelete
  25. super cute outfit! I put it on Pinterest! You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Superba, atat tinuta cat si tu (bineinteles fara ghetute :D )... Stiu ca urmatoarea intrebare nu isi are locul aici dar .. Cum ai slabit??? Spune-ne te rugam!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.