QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

My new favorite indie fashion store

4/9/12

EN: Hi guys,


Today I want to share with you an online store I recently discovered. I'm talking about Pixics.com, an indie fashion store that has many wonderful items at very low prices. Below are a few of my favorites.

RO: Salut, dragilor!


Azi vreau sa va prezint un magazin online pe care l-am descoperit recent. Este vorba despre Pixics.com, un magazin de moda indie care are multe haine si accessorii minunate la preturi mai mult decat accesibile. Mai jos vedeti cateva dintre produsele mele preferate.





6 comments

  1. multumim pentru info!

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much how you show your style is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog look, and your choice.
    have a lovely day, gorgeous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am vazut si eu chestii dragutze p-acolo...
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce misto arata! Super, multumim pt stire ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.