QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

On my wishlist 1

4/18/12

EN: These next items are on my wishlist. The dresses I'm going to show you are the loveliest ever. I put the link where you can find them on each...all are from Oasap.com.

RO: Urmatoarele haine chiar le vreau in dulapul meu! Rochiile pe care vi le voi arata sunt tare frumoase! Am pus linkul de unde le puteti achizitiona la fiecare...toate sunt de la Oasap.com.




And some shoes of course...

Si niste pantofi bineinteles...




7 comments

  1. I think my cravings are similar to yours - mint green and pastel-y colours. Ah, great compilation. It makes me want to shop some more! ; P

    x, Crystal
    @watermoolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections!Love the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si pana la urma ce alegi? sau le iei pe toate? abia astept sa vad la ce te hotarasti!

    xoxo
    Mady

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many stunning pieces here! I especially like the third dress in the second set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible shoe selection! Those wing platforms are so cool!

    GTBB,
    Bad Joan
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw beautiful dresses! I've seen and heard a lot from this Oasap shop, i should check it out as soon as I have money ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful taste, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Count me in, lol
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.