QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Meet my earrings 7

3/27/12

EN: Like I've told you in my previous post about my earrings collection, Meet my earrings 6, I still have lots of earrings to show you...meaning that now you're enjoying part 7. :D

RO: Dupa cum va spuneam in cea mai recenta postare despre colectia mea de cercei, Meet my earrings 6, inca mai am multe perechi de cercei pe care sa vi le arat...asta insemnand ca va veti bucura de partea cu numarul 7 acum. :D

1. Ribbons - gift,  2. Ears - Punct G, 3&4. - Bohemian Sin

All sets are from Terranova.

Favorites?

11 comments

  1. Sunt foarte frumosi, sa-i porti cu placere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun earrings!
    thanks for stopping by my blog - come back soon!
    xo annette
    www.iheartvintagecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving the earring sets from Terranova :)

    Especially the set with the russian dolls and deers <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat de tari sunt cei in forma de ureche!Ft originali!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you seriously have some of the most gorgous earrings i´ve ever seen darling! i just can´t decide which ones i like most haha the ears are quite insane;)
    love and kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, how many earrings do you have? :D Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovelyyy babe!
    Beijo
    www.blogdaleoliveira.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. tHEY ARE SO LOVELY!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. How creative! I love the cat ones!

    http://www.kimberlyluxe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want the cat earings!!!

    Tons of love from
    http://thelookedover.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Foarte tari cerceii de la Teranova.Daca sunt de vanzare, m-ar interesa:)
    Astept un raspuns pe adresa amitzza@yahoo.com.Ms

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.