QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Meet my earrings 6

2/16/12

It's been a while since I didn't made any post with "Meet my..." series. That means today it is time for "Meet my earrings 6". You can see the rest of my collection on my previous posts: Meet my earrings 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. This won't be the last part of my collection, there are more earrings to come! :)


1. Hangers - Meli Melo, 2. Santa Claus - hobbywan, 3 & 4 - random stores

1. Red buttons - Meli Melo, 2. Christmas tree - gift from bf., 3 & 4 - random stores

Favorites?

9 comments

  1. clar perechea nr. 1 :D sunt super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. nu m-am exprimat corect: clar perechile numarul 1 - sunt super :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte draguti cerceii, sa ii porti pe toti cu placere. :)

    Vino sa vezi un giveaway international la mine pe blog, premiul constand intr-un abonament de un an de zile la revista Vogue, editia americana. :)

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/2012/02/international-giveaway-one-year.html

    Xoxo, Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Santa claus earrings!!! <3

    http://graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you blogging again, brilliant.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, love your unique earrings! The clothes hangers are adorable <3

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are really your earrings? such a bold collection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they're all very cool, but the Santas are my fav! so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.