QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Everyone say: Matchy!

3/12/12

EN: These photos are from an year ago, I initially didn't want to put the outfit on the blog, because I think I'm too matchy, but since lately I didn't took any outfit photos this will do for now.

RO: Pozele sunt de acum un an, initial nu am vrut sa postez tinuta pe blog pentru ca mi se pare ca sunt prea asortata, dar pentru ca in ultimul timp nu am mai facut nici o poza a unei tinute merge si asta deocamdata.


And of course this is how I look with the sun in my eyes! :))) Charming isn't it?

Si asa arat cand imi vine soarele in ochi! :))) Incantatoare, nu?

REMINDER: You only have 4 more days to enter the Blushing Goodies giveaway, so what are you waiting for?

REMINDER: Mai aveti doar 4 zile sa va inscrieti la concursul Blushing Goodies, asa ca ce mai asteptati?

If you can't comment on this post please let me know at boheme.fille@yahoo.com or on my facebook page: La Bohème. Thank you.

Daca nu puteti lasa comentarii la aceasta postare va rog anuntati-ma la e-mail boheme.fille@yahoo.com ori pe pagina mea de facebook: La Bohème. Multumesc.

19 comments

  1. Great look,hon!Love the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. imi place; nu e chiar atat de mathcy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multam'! Eu asa am impresia, asta probabil pentru ca de obicei folosesc mai multe culori si nu din aceeasi gama.

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty and colorful :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you decided to post this outfit after all. It's lovely and colorful. Love the bow brooch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! It is not a brooch, is part of the top.:)

      Delete
  5. Pantofii/balerinii sunt deliciosi in peisajul care inca nu a inflorit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely color tights! Super cute outfit.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esti o draguta! imi place tinuta ta :X

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imi place foarte mult bluzita si sacoul. Foarte draguta tinuta. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this post^^ You have such a great blog!

    mineral hygienics♥mfashionfreak

    I'm trying to reach certain amount of followers for my new giveaway. I'd love to follow you if you would do the same for me?:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why didn't you want to put these pics on your blog? I think the outfit is fantastic! I love the nautic stripes and the little bow on the shirt :) Cute skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bow top
    great outfit

    I am following your blog now
    Hope you will follow me back
    www.brunetteversusstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. de fiecare data cand intru la tine pe blog, zambesc instant. esti o scumpica care emana positivity all the way :)

    xoxo,
    meelusha

    P.s. thanks pt comment-ul de pe blog, te mai astept

    ReplyDelete
  13. Actually I think this outfit is very cute! Love the sailor themed colors!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're sweet even with the sun in your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.