QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Summer love?!

7/12/11

 How are you, babes?!:) Me, well I'm melting here and it seems the temperatures will be as high as up to mid-September..yucks! I might go to the seaside this weekend though and refresh a little.

About the outfit: the top is actually a dress, but I choose to wear it like that because is too short. I like how the straps of the bra seems to be a part of the top.:) I don't know if you see the little brooch, but is a cute black cat.

Thank you so much new followers..and old followers and the people that always leave me comments! You guys know who you are! You're the best!

Dress-www.diva-style.ro
Shorts-Bershka
Shoes-Scarpasa
Brooch-from a fair
Purse-Moa

 

18 comments

  1. The top is perfect simona !! It suits you perfectly.. I like the color combination... Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and cool you are. I love, love your shoes so much.
    See you back in august.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!Love the top and the heels!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm melting as well...hopefully we won't die till september:))
    And i love your shoes too, very pretty:D
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute colour mix, i like the dress layered over those shorts! i hope the weather cools down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute look, love the shoes!!! :D


    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait to be melting again been so cold down here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, i hope it cools down for you :) and warms up for us in the uk!!
    i love the top on you, you look great in it!

    http://www.jazza17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, aren't you pretty?!?

    great pictures, i love those shoes.
    hopefully it cools down for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative!I like that You're wearing dress as a top, your top is so cute and bra straps?No way! I couldn't tell.
    You look gorgeous!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look super cute! The dress/top is beautiful and I looove the shoes! Oh, mid-September, I'm gonna die, the weather is such a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely outfit! I love the colors and the layers and the ruffled detail. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely top, the ruffle detail is so cute x

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.