QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Third look: Sweet

12/18/10

So we got to the third outfit: the sweet one. This one it's suitable for a holiday spent with the family.
I like how green looks with pink, that's why I chose to wear this green vest and the green ribbon (that is a old scarf of my mom's). Also paired it with another shade of pink, I'm talking about the tights, and some light blue wedges. Some floral bracelets and a hairpiece and the sweet outfit it's ready:)

I don't know about you, but this year I'm not feeling the holidays at all. I don't know why, maybe it is because the weather was so warm even in November that it felt like spring and I can't believe it's already December. It feels like I've just celebrated Christmas, this year passed by so quickly...and what a terrible year it was, the worst of my life and it continues like that.

But I do hope you guys enjoy the holidays, enjoy them for me too!

Dress-www.diva-style.ro
Vest-Terranova
Ribbon-my mom's old scarf
Tights, wedges-no name
Headpiece-handmade
Bracelets-Accesorize

 
 

9 comments

  1. Such an adorable outfit :) Now following you!!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can feel the holidays more! I've been enjoying it a lot with all the festivities going on here hahah.. just wish it never ends! And that green vest is such a delicate thing, who knows it goes so fine on top on the floral dress!

    Have a FAB day! (;
    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that about your year, i hope 2011 will be your best one so far!:)
    You look sweet indeed, the dress you already know i love but also the wedges and that flower in your hair makes the look even cuter<3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, this is such a sweet outfit! I love that green against the pink, you're right, that is a pretty combination, kinda like flowers. :) Cute!~ <3

    Yeah, I'm not feeling the holiday spirit much, either. We've done the cooking and the decorating and even some present wrapping but it's just not cold enough or something!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, we are totally on the same page. I think pink and green look amazing together too and about your mood, I really hope the next year will bring you only joy.

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.