QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

First look: Casual

12/14/10

As I've promised, I'm starting today to show you one of the 4 looks I've made with the same dress. The casual outfit it's first, I'm wearing the pink floral dress with a beige cardi that I tied in a knot and belted. I chose black tights with pink socks and brown boots. A gray beanie to finish the look. I love beanies!:)
I think it's perfect for a shopping day or a little get together with friends. Of course you will have to wear a coat too, at least for the weather in Romania, so I decided to wear this light green coat that I've recently bought.
Would loved to take the photos outside but it was raining so much that day. I really miss snow!

On another note: I wanted to ask you a huge favor. Please “like” this photo . The person who has the most “likes” wins a free tattoo! ..and I really want that tattoo:) Thank you, guys!

Dress-www.diva-style.ro
Cardigan-Primark
Belt-from a dress
Socks, tights-no name
Boots-Leonardo
Coat, beanie-Influx

8 comments

  1. yes this is soo cute! love the dress, couldn`t imagine it could be so versatile:)

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just can't stop loving this dress and how you pin it up with different outfit! I hope you win the tattoo!

    Have a magnificent one! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this floral print dress and the beanie. I liked your page, but now that I know what you get to win, I have doubts about it. I don't know why, but I've always hated tattoos and I really hope you've given this a lot of thought and won't go through with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a supercute dress! I love the knotted cardi and teh beanie, you look so lovely :-)

    Uhm somehow I can't like the photo on Facebook, there's no "Like" button. Or maybe it's my browser's fault?!


    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely! What a cute dress, and very well combined with the cardigan and belt!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Andreea: Glad you like it!:*

    @Elekon: I couldn' imagine it either, but it turns out that it is:) Thank you!

    @Sanny: Thank you so much! Sadly I didn't won the tattoo:(

    @Laura: Thanks! Well, so I guess you will be happy when I tell you that I didn't won the tattoo nor afford to make one. I did put a lot of thought do and I want a couple of tattoos:)

    @Bad Taste Toast: Thank you so much! Might be the browser, but thanks anyway:*!

    @DeVero: Da, da ..si eu cred la fel! Multumesc!:)

    @Wall of Fashion: Thanks, Marije! Happy you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.