QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

A late "Merry Christmas!"

12/26/10


You know how they say: "Better late then never", so I wish you all, my dear readers, a merry, merry Christmas full of love and understanding. I hope that Santa was generous with you, pls do tell what presents you've received.
If Santa reads this I really want a professional camera next Christmas. I don't mind if it's sooner either.

Although I wasn't on the Christmas spirit at all this year I did what I do on every Christmas Eve: choose the colors in which I want to decorate my Christmas tree and this year it was blue and golden..well, with 4 dark red globes too:) Hope you like it!

 
 
 
 
 

7 comments

  1. AWE, your tree is so cute! :D I hope you had a very merry christmas. <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarbatori fericite sweetie! Nice to have you back:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarbatori fericite, stimata doamna! Si sa primiti camera pe care vi-o doriti! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i hope your christmas was merry!!! absolutely beautiful tree love and adorable outfit! <3

    xx
    lyndsey of hellolyndseyyy<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry belated Christmas dear! Very cute photos, i love your adorable sweater and how you peek out behind the tree haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ali: Thanks so much! It wasn't that merry but it was ok:)

    @Andreea: Multumescu-ti!:*:*:*

    @birminghamlady: Va multumesc! La fel si d-voastra:) si sper sa va auda Mosul:)

    @lyndsey: Thank you so much, my darling! Hope you had an amazing Christmas!

    @Z: Thanks!:)

    @Bad Taste Toast: Thanks so much! Hope you had an wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.