QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Rainy days of summer

9/25/10

Hey guys,

I want to start this post by thanking Angie from http://papillonchouette.wordpress.com/ and Laura from http://tenshistylesarang.blogspot.com/ for their support. They really helped me with this new blog:)

Today I want to show you an outfit I wore in June, it was a rainy day of summer. I won't be posting too many old outfits, because when it will be winter I will have on the blog summer looks:D
Here, in Romania, people usually stare at you if you wear tights with sandals or socks with shoes, but I really like doing that and I don't give attention to all the uninspired comments I receive! Tell me what you think about this trend! I'm curious to know your opinions!
So that day I was wearing tights with sandals..so what?! The shorts I have from 4 years now, I chose to belt them with my mom's old scarf, I think it looks really nice. Also wearing this onesie (it has swallows on it) I reedemed from a great fashion site: Chictopia with one flowy, oversized cardigan. As accesories a vintage-like necklace with a lil' mirror and a cameo ring with doves.

Cardigan- Etic
Onesie- Zara
Purse- Terranova
Shorts- Kenvelo
Scarf- my mom's
Tights, necklace, wedges- no name
Ring- Accesorize


8 comments

  1. Hey there! So you finally joyned the world of blogging, it was about time! Welcome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alice: yup, finally! Thanks for the welcoming:)
    @Laura: Thanks for visiting and following!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear!! Thank you for mentioning me!! I love this outfit (if you didn't know already :)) and I think it's odd that people don't wear tights in sandals in shoes... socks in shoes okay (it's been a bit nerdy in the past) but tights?? :) Even non-fashionista's do it here :D

    chic chic chic :) posting the outfit I wore for my date today later this evening (only on my blog, chictopia tomorrow :))
    xo

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW your blog is so cute, Mona!! I love this outfit and your jewelry (as always) and I'm super duper happy that you have a blog now! wheeee <3

    xox
    lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, thank you!:) Yeah, people here are very conservative regarding the way they dress! Can't wait to see your post..wait, you had a date with that guy you like?..tell me all about it!

    @Lynds: Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it, I have a lot of work to do with it:)
    A big kiss for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to the blogosphere! hope u enjoy it!
    its quite fun actually as long as u dont take it to serously!
    btw cute outfit. love the ring!
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower too! I absolutely LOOOOVE the swallow body, the purse and the accessories!
    PS: Te-am adaugat in lista mea de bloguri :)
    cutie pie, poate ne vedem azi. Cand intrii pe net, da-mi un buzz ceva! kisses :*

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.