QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Bohemian like me

9/26/10

I'm not used to write things about myself, about my life. I don't know what to tell you, what to talk about. I have so many ideas and when it comes to write them down on the blog I simply forget what I wanted to say:P Don't know why this happens. The fact is that I'm not good with words. I'm a very complicated being, I have some good sides and many bad ones.

 Well, today I want you to meet my sweet, girlie side. Don't get used with it because you won't see it too often.
In this outfit I felt like all the world is pink and happy:), not a fan of pink though, but this dress is so flowy and full of flowers, that I had to buy it!


I will let fashion do the talking for me. Don't you think is a good idea?
What I wear express better who I am and how I feel then words will ever do.

Pink floral dress and light blue wedges- no name
Striped vest and blue belt- Terranova
Rose brooch and bracelet- handmade

 
 
 

9 comments

  1. gorgeous pictures and outfit!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. little cute chic girl :*
    that's also happening to me.. hahah. I always forget what I want to write on the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adore this! and I totally agree about writing. Sometimes I could write a freakin book about my life and other times I'm speechless! Lol. you look absolutely amazing darling, :D

    xo
    lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuu, that's one cute dress! love your girlie side;;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your cute blog. Also cute outfits, keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls, thanks so much. Your comments really encourage me to keep on posting on this blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog! it`s always exciting to start new things!! Love the outfit it`s somantic and definitely chic!! am following you now:)

    you can become my follower too if you want:)
    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. just gorgeous....rochita e foarte frumoasa...te prinde extrem de bine look-ul asta "girlie like"...

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.