QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Above the city

4/19/16

Jacket/Jachetă - HERE
Top/Maiou - Zara
Pants/Pantaloni - Pull&Bear
Shoes/Pantofi - Stradivarius
Earrings/Cercei - Six
Watch/Ceas - JORD

EN: Howdy, cowboys! :D Yup, I did it, took some photos above the city. It might not seem like a big deal, but considering I'm afraid of heights it was a little adventure for me. Well, I do think it was worth it, the photos turned out pretty nice, don't you think so?
I know that in my latest posts I was in the mood to philosophize, but now I'm really tired and not capable to create a captivating text, so I'm going to tell you a few words about the outfit. I have a thing for oversized clothes, I'm having it for a while and is still going strong. That is why I'm wearing this cool jacket that I've mixed it with prints and wooden accessories. I was going for a classy, yet modern look and I think I've achieved it. 

Have a fantastic week, gals! ;)


RO: Salutare, salutare! :D Hai că am făcut-o și pe asta, să mă cocoț la înălțime pentru câteva fotografii, și nu ar fi mare chestie, dar ținând cont că am rău de înălțime a fost o mică aventură pentru mine. Băi, dar zic că a meritat, pozele au ieșit destul de interesant, nu?
Știu că în ultimele postări am avut chef de filosofat, însă acum sunt destul de obosită pentru a crea un text captivant, așa că vă povestesc doar câteva lucruri despre ținută. Am o atracție către hainele oversized, e de ceva vreme și încă persistă. De aceea și jacheta asta faină pe care am combinat-o cu imprimeuri și accesorii din lemn. Am încercat să creez un look elegant, dar modern în același timp. Îmi ziceți și voi dacă am reușit. 

Hai să aveți o săptămână frumoasă! ;)

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

6 comments

  1. Pozele sunt foarte reusite iar tu arati minunat. Imi place mult culoarea blazerului si combinatia cu bordo :) :*

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/04/floral-maxi-dress-2-outfit-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super draguta tinuta!
    Eu nu stiu cum ai putut sa te mai sui si pe balustrada aia, eu cred ca muream de frica :)))
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte faine pozele. :)
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orange is a perfect colour, not seen very often.

    Check out my 1920s inspired look (link)!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.