QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Landybridal - your choice for the wedding dress of your dreams

12/20/15


When everyone is thinking about Christmas, I'm thinking about weddings. This year many people I know got married and although I don't plan on doing it any time soon or ever, I love checking out brides dresses.  I do love a good dress and I admire wedding dresses. I think some of them are really stunning. I must admit classic dresses just don't do it for me, I'm more for unique wedding dresses. I saw a few that caught my eye on Landybridal I especially love vintage lace wedding dresses. They are a bit hard to find than the normal, classic dresses, but they're perfect. You'll look ravishing wearing one of these dresses. They can give you that Hollywood old charm.
So if you are getting married somewhere in the near future, you can check out these wedding dresses 2016. You don't need a big budget to look chic and beautiful. Especially in this period when you have a lot of discounts on your favorite products.




And now these dresses are even more affordable, because you have 10% off until 27 December just by using the code bigday10. Enjoy the sales, babes!


4 comments

  1. Sa ai un Craciun fericit draga mea!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful these wedding dresses are! I really love the mermaid prom dresses,so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.