QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

How to wear a sparkly cardigan

2/10/15

Cardigan/Jerseu - MNG via Zoto.ro
Skirt/Fustă - Villa via Kurtmann.ro
Boots/Ghete - Romwe
Earrings, rings/Cercei, inele - H&M
Bag/Geantă - Eponge
EN: I'm a huge fan of the Seinfeld series, huge! And although is not something to brag about,  I have so many similarities with George Costanza, yeah I'm like that! :) Describing my state these past months a quote from this man comes to my mind: "I'm disturbed. I'm depressed. I'm inadequate. I got it all!". My mood lately hasn't been the best. I'm trying to get out of it, but it seems that I get even deeper in it. I don't know, I need a big impulse, a change in my life so that the things will get on the right track. 
Now I'm just enjoying this lovely sparkly cardigan I got from Zoto.ro. I really love it, I think you can incorporate it in a casual or in a more fancy look. It can make any outfit pop. I've also ordered another adorable cardi with butterflies and a pair of jeans that I will show you in my next posts. All items look great and I can't wait to wear them! If you love my cardigan, you can choose from a large selections of tops right here.
Tell me, how would you wear it?


RO: Sunt un fan înrăit al serialului Seinfeld. Și deși nu e ceva cu care să mă laud, mă identific foarte mult cu personajul George Costanza, da, cam asta sunt eu! :) Aș putea să îmi descriu starea din ultimele luni printr-un citat al lui George: "Sunt deranjat. Sunt deprimat. Sunt neadecvat. Le am pe toate!". De ceva timp nu am cea mai bună dispoziție, încerc să ies din starea proastă, dar parcă mai tare mă afund. Nu știu, probabil am nevoie de un impuls serios, de o schimbare în viața mea ca lucrurile să revină pe calea bună.
Până atunci mă bucur de cardiganul acesta strălucitor de la Zoto.ro. Îmi place tare mult, unul din atuurile sale fiind faptul că poate fi încorporat atât într-o ținută casual, cât și într-una mai elegantă. Poate face orice ținută să iasă în evidență. Am mai comandat și un adorabil cardigan cu fluturi și o pereche de pantaloni pe care vi le voi arăta în postările viitoare. Toate piesele arată grozav și d-abia aștept să le port. Dacă vă place cardiganul meu, găsiți o selecție variată de bluze chiar aici.
Voi cum l-ați purta?

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

18 comments

  1. Love this outfit and your hair! You look beautiful! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! amazing photography as well!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look! adore the skirt and cardi! very nice!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous skirt!

    www.simofever.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cardiganul e foarte, foarte frumos, l-ai integrat perfect in tinuta!
    Foarte mult imi place intreaga tinuta! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imi place mult fusta ;)

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shoes and skirt :)
    Follow each other?
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool skirt!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Thanks so much for stopping by and your comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte dragut este cardiganul, este finut, dar m-au cucerit cerceii! :) De mult ma tot gandesc sa-mi iau, dar tot am senzatia ca nu-mi vor veni ok. Poate-mi fac curaj curand :).

    Cori from Signature by M&M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ce look superb! Imi place foarte mult! Ma bucur ca ai intrat pe blogul meu si astefl te-am descoperit! Ai un stil aparte <3

    Julia | juliahasch.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. imi place foarte mult fusta....iti vine foarte foarte bine!

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit! I love those earrings!!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simplu si frumos. Cat de mult imi plac cerceii tai, imi faci pofta de parul meu care odata era lung cret. (pentru ca-l puneam pe moate). La par scurt si cap mic nu cred ca se potrivesc.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and stunning as always! This skirt is sooooo chic! Love the pictures :* You can check out my latest look inspired by NEO Adidas.
    Have a great week dear!

    xx Mary

    http://marypolka.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doamne eu sunt fan inrait Seinfeld - am vazut toate sezoanele cap coada de cel putin 8 ori si acum in serile in care imi e greu sa adorm si nu am chef de citit :D bag un serial si adorm asa :)) I like George a lot but I'm a it more Kramer :))))) in the crazy way :))
    Lasa gandurile negative, snap out of the funk!
    xoxo
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.