QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Rock-chic

4/1/14

EN: Hello, guys! I have so many outfits posts prepared for this week, I just hope I have the time to make them. I will begin with this rock-chic look that I wore last week on a rainy day. Although I usually wear more feminine and girly outfits, I must admit that I feel best in outfits like the one from today. I think they express my personality better.
The dress is so cool, it has some very unusual details! I didn't thought I could pull it off, that it would make me look bigger than I am, but the jacket tones it down a bit and I think I made it work. Don't you think so? How would you wear this dress?
Lately I've attended a lot of interesting events and I can't wait to tell you more about the experiences this week. I will also invite you to a great event. Tip: it involves make-up, hair-styling and nail-art. More soon.

RO: Salutare! Am pregătit atât de multe postări cu ținute săptămâna asta, sper doar să am timp să le fac. Încep cu look-ul pe care l-am purtat într-o zi ploioasă din săptămâna trecută, un look rock-șic. Deși de cele mai multe ori port ținute feminine și jucăușe, trebuie să recunosc că cel mai bine mă simt purtând ținute ca cea de azi. Simt că îmi exprimă personalitatea mai bine.
Rochia e foarte, foarte cool! Are niște detalii foarte neobișnuite. Nu credeam că o să arăt decent cu ea, că mă va face să par mai voluminoasă decât sunt, însă jacheta mai diminuează această impresie și chiar cred că am reușit să îi fac față. :D Nu credeți? Voi cum ați purta-o?
În ultima vreme am luat parte la câteva evenimente foarte interesante despre care d-abia aștept să vă povestesc. De asemenea vă voi invita să luați parte și la un eveniment grozav. Indiciu: implică make-up, hair-styling și nail art. Mai multe în curând.

(click the pink word for the exact link/dați click pe cuvântul roz pentru link-ul exact)
Dress/Rochie - Here
Jacket/Jachetă - Here
Boots/Ghete- Jeffrey Campbell
Ring/Inel - Meli Melo


You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

21 comments

  1. Cat de superba este rochita!!!
    (este altceva si imi place mult!)<3
    pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parul initial mi-a placut mult, dar de aproape, de la spate nu arata chiar bine. Negrul, buzele rosii, iti vin manusa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ador tinutele rock-chic, iar a ta este foarte reusita! Imi place mult cum ti-ai aranjat parul :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. eu cred ca rochita asta nu se poate purta alt cumva, cere jacheta biker cu pantofi edgy! you did a great job! :)


    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
    ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi place tinuta ta,iti sta foarte bine,ghetele si jacheta sunt foarte frumoas,iar parul tau e superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I saw a sneak peak of this and knew I would love it! All black and lookin' good, my dear. I adore that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much!!
    your outfit ios so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool outfit! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right, you do look great in this kinda of style!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. so much awesomeness about this! Love the skirt and your heels are so freaking cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the beautifully feathered skirt, such a fabulous outfit! Great boots

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your style dear!
    thanks so much for comment on my blog :D
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice look and the dress is so lovely and original :)

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great edgy look! Love the skirt!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superb outfitul! M-am indragostit de rochita ta si in special de penele alea :-D pupici

    Www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nu stiu de cum am ratat postarea asta . Iti sta super bine! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.