QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Welcome the summer with style!

5/21/13

Proms season and weddings season are beginning soon. All the ladies want to look their best at such important events in their life, that is why today I want to show you some affordable, yet stylish wedding dresses and designer dresses. That's the goal of this blog: to show you that you don't need a big budget to look chic and beautiful.

Here are some pretty wedding dresses I found for you: 


What's your favorite?

And here are some of my proposals for prom dresses. Hope you like them! :)

Let's not also forget that summer will soon be here (for us in Romania already is here :D) so summer clothing for women is a priority to us.
As you already know I'm a big fun of dresses and pieces with prints and I want to recommend them to you. Wear them with no care and enjoy the warm sun!

Wear a soft sweater in the summer nights.
And flowy, oversized pieces for comfort.

You can also find me on Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

4 comments

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.