QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Now that the summer is gone...

10/13/12

EN: ...it's time that we remember it. Or at least remember what I wore this last summer, summer including September and the beginning of October too, because it was extremely hot for this time of year.
Below you can see my colorful summer. And yes, yes, I know I frequently pose with my head down :)), I do think I'm prettier that way, so don't argue with me! :))
What's your favorite look?

RO: ...este timpul să ne amintim de ea. Sau cel puțin să amintesc ce am purtat vara care a trecut, vară însemnând și septembrie și începutul lui octombrie, pentru că a fost extrem de cald pentru perioada asta a anului. Mai jos vedeți vara mea colorata. Și da, da, știu ca pozez des cu "dovleacul" în jos :)), însa dacă eu așa cred că sunt mai draguță, voi nu aveți ce să îmi faceți :)), așa că să nu aud discuții! :))
Aveți vreo ținută preferată?

P.S: Nu uitați că mai aveți doar două zile să vă înscrieți la concurs. O puteți face aici.





























































 
You can also find me onFacebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest.

9 comments

  1. Foarte misto! Imi place ca stii sa-ti scoti in evidenta calitatile, te imbraci cu gust si alegi mereu tinute in trend! Bravo, un blog care-mi place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! So many cute outfits. I don't know which one is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt from first picture and all those cute prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like he 2 outfits from the 4th picture! And I think you look pretty posing with your head up too! :D:D

    Btw I would like to invite you and your readers to this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce post dragut! Nr.1 Rochia neagra high-low (iti vine foarte bine si nici nu am mai vazut cu genul ala de maneci); Nr.2 Bluza cu funda verde + fusta mov - mi se pare delicioasa combinatia de culori!.

    Raluca
    www.lafrivole.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these outfits are so gorgeous! Its hard to pick just one. I think I like the second outfit with the black dress the best, but they are all fabulous!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the looks! I love how you put those colors. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.