QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

I'm gonna make your summer colorful

6/24/12

EN: Those of you who read my blog for a while know I love colors, for those of you who are here for the first time this post is a huge proof that I'm a big fan of colors! :)
I love this dress from Dorothy Perkins and I think that my new wedges from Oasap are perfect for it. They really cute and what I love most about wedges is that they are at the same time comfy and chic..and these ones have a floral print too - this being a big plus for me!
Don't mind my awful hair..I just made these photos one minute after I got out of the fitting room where I've tried on 4 or 5 dresses at 40 degrees Celsius temperatures, so I think this hair is rather acceptable for those conditions. :))

P.S: Guys, do enter the amazing giveaway Oasap.com is doing. You can win one of the 152 items (dresses and blouses) they offer! Join it here.

RO: Aceia dintre voi care imi citesc blogul de ceva vreme stiu ca iubesc culorile, pentru aceia dintre voi care sunt aici pentru prima oara postarea asta este o dovada imensa ca sunt un mare fan al culorilor!
Ador rochia asta de la Dorothy Perkins si cred ca noile mele platforme de la Oasap se potrivesc de minune cu ea! Sunt foarte dragute si ce iubesc cel mai mult la platforme este ca sunt sic si confortabile in acelasi timp, iar acestea au si un imprimeu floral - inca un plus pentru mine!
Nu bagati in seama parul meu ingrozitor..am facut pozele la un minut dupa ce am iesit din cabina de proba unde am probat 4 sau 5 rochii  la 40 de grade Celsius, asa ca as putea spune totusi ca parul meu arata acceptabil pentru acele conditii. :))


P.S: Nu uitati sa va inscrieti la uimitorul concurs de pe Oasap.com. Puteti castiga unul din cele 152 de premii (rochii si bluze)! Inscrieti-va aici!


Dress/Rochie - Dorothy Perkins
Wedges/Platforme - Oasap
Necklace/Colier - Handmade by Ruxish
Bracelets/Bratari - random stores
Bag/Geanta - Moa




22 comments

  1. This is so cute, lovely dress :)
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!Very summerish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rochita e tare draguta! manichiura e very cool! puup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow your dress is divine, I love colourful floral print dresses! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you would like to follow each other? Nice look! Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit and i love your nails!

    love your blog, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eep, all of your jewelry is so colorful and exciting! I am seriously adoring that necklace of yours--so pretty!And those stacked bracelets are fun too. This is just the perfect summery look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress AND the shoes. Super cute nails, too!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. The whole look is perfection and I ADORE the nails!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dress, and the pink green grass colour of your nails is so perfect in this heat.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dress and shoes are great! I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. really a beautiful dress and i love love love your fabulous nails!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is really, really pretty and so it's your hair! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ce dragut!!! place muuult rochita si unghiutele <333

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your dress - that print is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty pattern on your dress! I'm really into floral lately too. Love the way you coordinated the nails and toes. You're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This floral dress is just beautiful! And I LOVE your nails, so so pretty.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.