QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Oldies...but goldies?

5/27/12

EN: From time to time I like to look at old photos..see how I've changed, how it was back then (too bad I lost thousands of photos because of my old computer) and that's why I was able to found these outfit photos I forgot about. They're not that "antique" though, they're from almost two years ago.

RO: Din cand in cand imi place sa ma uit la pozele mai vechi...sa vad cum m-am schimbat, cum era pe atunci (pacat ca am pierdut mii de fotografii din cauza vechiului meu calculator) si asa am reusit sa gasesc pozele astea despre care uitasem. Nu sunt chiar atat de "antice" totusi, sunt de aproape doi ani.


Dress/Rochie - Handmade by Rutza
Cardigan/Cardigan - Etic
Earrings/Cercei - Handmade
Bag & shoes/Geanta & pantofi - Random store




15 comments

  1. Very nice look!Love the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce faina rochie :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! si mie imi place sa ma uit peste pozele mai vechi, in special cele din vacanta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yes I love to look at old photos too, it's so cool to see how the own style has developed, no? :)
    I love the oldder outfits just as much as your new ones, you have such a cute and eclectic style dear!
    these floral flats are so darling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Printre altele nu pot sa nu observ balerinii! Sunt suuupeeer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! =)

    I'd love if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com.
    Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook. :)

    ♥,
    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your lovely comment ...
    hey, i love your floral flats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to look through old pictures of myself from time to time too.
    You look great in the first 2 pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new hair style. You look lovely.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I love to look at my past photos as well, for inspiration and just to see how much I've evolved :)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cardigan and the shoes are very cute.

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh your shoes are superfabulous and i can´t come over how cute you look every time darling!
    kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a similar Cardi, so cute! :)

    The Style Rawr!
    Tara (& Jade)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cerceii, deci cerceii... sunt fenomenali :X:X :) Ai mult bun gust, bravo!
    Pupici,

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.