QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Revolution is my boyfriend

1/25/12

Remember I've told you a couple of times that I've lost thousands of photos from my computer? That meaning ,besides a lot of personal photos, a lot of outfit photos. My luck was that I've posted on chictopia.com, a fashion site, many of these outfits and now looking back I've found them, although I originally forgot they were uploaded there.
So today I'm showing you one of this "lost" outfits. You already know the blazer, I wear it way too often, the t-shirt has see-thru dots and the writing "Revolution is my boyfriend" (in consent with the protests that are going on now in Romania). Unfortunately I have just two photos from this photoshooting, but I guess they will do.

P.S: If you can't comment on the blog, please e-mail me at boheme.fille@yahoo.com and let me know. Thank you.

Blazer - Vintage
T-shirt - Mango
Leggings - Philippe Matignon
Boots -  random store
Angel wings ring - Alice & Sara
The other rings - Meli Melo


14 comments

  1. I am so very glad that you kept them in Chictopia.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! u look so perfect in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely my favorite outfit of yours!Luuuuv it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad you found these photos! I love the look, especially that tee. Such attitude, awesome! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really like this Revolution T-shirt. :) Very "theme-ly" with what's going on in Romania right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the gorgeous blazer. Great outfit!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your shirt. Very apt indeed with life in Romania lately.

    Good thing you were able to save some of your photos in chictopia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you that you kept them on Chictopia
    I like your rings

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH, ce tare e tricoul! Si inelele:X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing look! I absolutely adore your blazer & your nails look lovely <3

    http://www.graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nails look great and the outfit is nice :)
    If you find a while, take a look also at my outfits: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    The newest one is inspired by... Pink Panther! ;)
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC.
    I'll be happy to follow you back. :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! And that Ring is to die for!


     You can enter our Romwe giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one great blazer!

    And thank you so much for your kind words regarding my recent loss, it meant a lot :)

    xx
    ioana

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.