QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Some new stuff

5/20/11

Meet Georgia! Georgia is a pair of clogs that I've redeemed via Chictopia from Blowfish Shoes. It's so good to have things for free!:) Loving these babies!


Also meet my vintage dress
  

..and the handmade skirt made by Nora(soon in an outfit post)

 ...my Meli Melo rings and the Forever Young earrings
  

Well these are some of my rather recent purchases. Hope you like them!

I wanted to remind you that you can follow me on facebook, I'm one "like" away from 300 fans! Thank you, guys!
..and on Twitter too!

20 comments

  1. those shoese look adorable.kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your shoes, dress, skirt and rings! i LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inelele sunt geniale !! De unde sunt ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Iulia: Ambele inele sunt de la Meli Melo..si I'm crazy about them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I have just fallen in love with your shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey!de unde ai rochita vintage?imi place la nebunie:X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new items, especially the skirt!I can t wait to see you wearing it!Have a nice weekend!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sabotii sunt superbi !
    Materialul este identic cu cel din rochia mea preferata;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the accesories!<3
    Now you have 300 followers. Congrats and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uuuuhhh hun, your shoes look awesome! Love the floral print!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such amazing wedges!!

    xoxo
    jasonitos.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got some fab stuff here, I can't wait to see you style the clogs! And the shoes are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you too? I've won a pair of Blowfish sandals too recently. They are divine. I just love your clogs, they have a great print :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE those clogs!! So pretty!! Great florals :)BTW I am working on that header!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh i really fall in love with your rings. It's amazing we follow youuuu. Xoxo
    hhc

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.