QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Stylish Blogger Award

1/10/11

Yey, I got another stylish blogger award, I couldn't be more happy! I wanna thank Victoria from Fashion, Style, Beauty and more for giving me this award (kisses!). So I have to say 7 things about me and nominate 15 bloggers for this award, but since I've already done this once I will give you the link to the post: Fall is here! There you will find 7 random things about me.


Now let's nominate 15 bloggers.
Here they are:
Andreea
Carina
Cecille
Freesia
Mad Hatter
Annachiara
Laura
Hope Adela
Miha
Anna
Kelly
Fancy Teacup
Eve and Sandra
JennaStevie
Sanny

The order in which I choose you, girls, it's random. For me you all rock and are incredibly amazing! If you want to accept and post the award, please post a link to my blog, nominate your 15 favorite bloggers for the award, and share 7 interesting things about you.

14 comments

  1. Sar'na de premiu, la urmatoarea postare sunt pe felie si ma ocup:D
    Ciorapii da, i-am luat online de pe ASOS:D Inca ii mai gasesti.Striga daca nu dai de ei ca sa iti trimit linkul:*

    Si bineinteles, felicitari pentru premiul binemeritat:*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of you! Acum trebuie doar sa gasesc inca 15 bloguri :P (mi se pare mie sau numarul asta creste de la award la award?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh! I wish I could get one of those!! I am a new follower :) Please check out my blog & follow me too!! xoxo

    www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Andreea: Nu ai pentru ce, Andreea..you're great! Hai ca arunc o privire si eu pe Asos acum..cum sunt taxele de livrare? Si..multumesc:*:*

    @Mad Hatter: Nu prea ti se pare, chiar asa e. randul trecut cand am primit premiul trebuia sa aleg doar 7 bloguri. Eu oricum sper sa postezi chiar daca nu alegi 15 bloguri.

    @Hillary: I'm sure you'll get one soon! Going to check your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thanks for the award! you are such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you sweetie! i'm so honored:D getting my list together and will post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on this award! I've been looking through your blog, and you're adorable in addition to being very stylish- you deserve it :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhhh darling!!!THANKS WITH ALL MY HEART!!! *_*
    i'm very very happy :D you're a treasure with me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @miha: You're welcome..Can't wait for your post!

    @Kelly: My pleasure, you're great! Can't wait to see your list!

    @Hope: You're very welcome!

    @Cee: Thank you so much, Cee! Heading to your blog now!

    @Annachiara: You sure deserve it, my darling!

    @Cecille: You're very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the award darling, you're a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the Award! You just made my night! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww thank you so much lovely!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.