QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Draw me pretty/Christening

1/22/11

Last Saturday I’ve been to the christening of my boyfriend’s brother’s baby. After the christening was a little party at a restaurant, was very nice. This is what I wore, a simple dress with a retro vibe. What I like about it are the details: the V neckline and the plies under the breasts. I didn’t accessorize it too much: just a pearl headband that I wear as a necklace and some rings, two of them are a gift from the most lovely chictopian I know: angiekje

With this occasion you get to know my bf too (I think it’s about time). Don’t we look alike?:D

  
 
 
 
 
 
  

6 comments

  1. Lovely photos, and v neck dress.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! New reader over here just found your blog and find it very good, definitely will come back! ... Great outfit for a christening, dressy but not boring at all I think you did good in no accessorizing too much that V neck was too cute to be toned down!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lot of fun and you look so good in that dress:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet dress! The colours are classic without being boring and the fit is just perfect on you. I love your bob, too- so chic!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so lovely in that dress! :-)

    Babi
    http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.