QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Coming back to you

4/5/11

Wow..it's been such a long time! Man, I really missed posting on here! March was a rough month, glad it's over and I can start April with renewed forces. How you've been, people? What's new in your life? Excited for spring? I know I am, but I'm still waiting for it to come. There were some cold, windy days in Bucharest.
Although I'm posting again, I will post a look from March. I couldn't take photos lately. It was a cold, cold March day.


I'm used to wear colorful outfits, I do love color, but this outfit consists more of earthy tones although I'm planning a color blocking next time;) Im wearing this Olsenboye jacket I've redeemed on chictopia. I wanted a size M, but they didn't had in stock and they send me a size L saying they run small..well, they don't!! It's big for me, but since I gain weight it looks decent. I really like the asymmetrical cut. Because it was cold, "layers" was the word of the day. Layered with my trusty cardigan and my lovely green dress. I don’t like that my bag has almost the same color as the boots, but I was in such a hurry and didn’t had the time to move my stuff to another bag. :D

 
 
                                                Isn't this ring great?
 
 Jacket-Olsenboye
Cardigan-Primark
Dress-Georgia
Tights, ring-no name
Bag-vintage
Boots-Leonardo

13 comments

  1. Nice to see you back.
    It is getting really warm in th south of Spain.
    You look so pretty.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. there was a time when mismatching the shoes and bag was a sin :) and now we try so hard to do it ;))
    the ring is lovely, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sacramento: Thank you! Hope it will get warmer here too.

    @kittenhood: That is so true!..but I never liked matching my purse and shoes..don't know why! Thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,darling,welcome back!foarte reusita combinatia!pup

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the earthy colors of this, and i love that jacket with the scarf!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, honey!Love the layering!The weather has been really horrible here:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. foarte misto ai gandit culorile pentru aceasta tinuta; iti vine minunat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sta foarte bine jacheta pe tine. Nu se vede ca ti-e mare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. e geniala jacheta!Mona,are si blogul meu o intrebare,dar e timid si m-a rugat pe mine sa te intreb.Crezic a ar avea si el loc la tine in blogroll?e mic,dar vrea sa creasca mare. adresa lui e http://sudessa.blogspot.com
    Mersi mult!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @modniza: Thank you, nice to be back! Ma bucur ca iti place:)

    @Steffys: Thank you so much!

    @Alina F.: Thanks, Alina! Yess, I hate this weather..I want spring like it used to be!

    @Stilistele: Mi-au placut cum arata impreuna aceste culori si vad ca am avut dreptate:) Multumesc!

    @Laura: Mersi, totusi mie tot un pic mare mi se pare.

    @Sudessa: Mersi mult! Poti sa ii transmiti blogului tau ca il adaug cu mare placere. Daca vrea il poate adauga si el pe al meu:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ce inel frumos :) si unghiile mate!!

    oricum, frumos outfit:)

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.