Thursday, April 7, 2011

CAA- Color Addicts Association

Hi! My name is Mona and I’m a color addict. Nice to meet you!
Who else is joining the Color Addicts Association? We have cookies and lot of color!:D
Ok then:) This is me today and these are the photos with bad lighting, bad, bad, bad lighting! I just managed to save one or two photos to show them to you.
So the outfit speaks for itself and I won’t write any description, I will only mention my handmade ring. It’s a scary doll that appeared on the cover of a Korn album and I simply love it! If you wonder, yes, I am a rocker!:)

P.S: Sorry for the yellowed nails, I've had on an awful yellow nail polish and it ruined my nails, now they are recovering!

Dress-Georgia
Blazer-Etic
Tights-Laura Baldini
Belt-Terranova
Scarf-Meli Melo
Shoes-Nine West
handmade ring


 
 
 
 

21 comments:

modniza said...

i am color addict too!beautiful combination!love your outfit!xoxo,darling

Andreea said...

Hi, my name is Andreea, i'm a color addict too, i love you and your outfit and i wanna join the club. Now give me the cookies:D

:*

Bad Taste Toast said...

Oh yes purple and blue, I love it! Fab fab colour combo :)

Stilistele said...

I love color as well; lovely outfit! I love the color combination a lot!

Alina F. said...

Love your outfit, honey!Amazing colors!Love the dress and the shoes!

xoxo,
Alina

Giorgi5 said...

I am a color addicred too :)

maggeygrace said...

I NEED a pair of tights that are that color! You seriously look so cute in them and I love the purple tones with them. Ahhh. You're adorable!

thechyrelgomez said...

i love the blazer so much! :)

i'm loving colors lately.

Emma said...

Love colors, great outfit!!! Love the coat n dress ;)!!!

xo Emma

The Hearabouts said...

Hihi, it appears I'm a c.a. as well :P.
Love the purple!

Hugs,
S.

Alina A. said...

lovely outfit.xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

ChiccaStyle said...

Stunning outfit!!!You look great!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

yay for color, i love the purple!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Living_in_aShoe said...

beautiful colors! I love your dress!

Maddalena said...

lovely!

GretchTM said...

That blazer is adorable and I love the color of your scarf!

CC said...

Love that coat! The color is gorgeous. :)
xx

Poison said...

nice outfit <3;OO follow>?

camille said...

i am! i am crazy about colors as well can i join? lol
love your look! and the ring is just beautiful!

sacheebombom.blog.com

Anna said...

you really rock those colors! love it!

sacramento said...

You look so lovely in purple, Mona.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...