QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Meet my necklaces 3

2/11/11

Here it comes, the third part of my necklaces collection, but not the last one. You've seen some of my treasures on the previous posts: Meet my necklaces 1 and Meet my necklaces 2. Hope you will like these ones too.
Also I wanted to tell you that I bought the most wonderful jacket ever, you'll see a photo with it at the end of this post..soon an outfit will come:)

Remember that there are just three days left to enter my giveaway and as soon as I will reach 220 followers I will hold an international giveaway (only 9 followers to go) with some great prizes!

 
  
1. Forever Young,   2.Violin-Biba Bijoux

 
  
1. Biba Bijoux,  2. Flower-random store,  3. Rocking horse-random store

 
 
  
1. Kiwi-Biba Bijoux,  2. Mirror-random store,  3. Tree with bird-Meli Melo

...and look at the print (roses and a gentleman and ladies from the victorian era) of this jacket I've recently purchased..it's exquisite!

11 comments

  1. That mirror necklace is too cute. :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mirror necklace is my favorite one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the necklace with the mirror pendant, but the kiwi one is adorable too.
    I am impressed with your collection, you have the most adorable accessories ever.
    Great jacket too, I love floral print clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have a lot of necklaces and yes, i too love the one with the mirror!
    Can't wait to see the jacket in an outfit post!

    ♥ kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures!

    Could you check out my blog and follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it! Thank you so much!!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful, Perphaps you needed those kilos.
    Just love yourself.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't say which I like the most! All of them are so cute! And your jacket rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome necklaces plus awesome jacket = awesomeness all around

    ReplyDelete
  9. The rocking horse necklace is so cute!!!\

    Victoria
    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.