QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

The summer of festivals: my outfits

8/30/16


EN: As a teenager I used to like to listen to music. I discovered MTV, the old one, the one that used to have great music and I was impressed. After a while I stoped listening to music, for years I was just listening a song now and then. Everybody thought I was a freak. "How is possible that you don't listen to music?" was a question that I was frequently asked. At one point I had to start listening again, my boyfriend could not function without music, but I was listening only when he was with me, in my moments of solitude was a monumental silence which I adored. Last year, after a defining experience, me and music started to became good friends. So good that this year I attended more concerts than I did in my entire life: Maroon 5, Hollywood Vampires, Rock the City (Muse, Iron Maiden), Creative Fest, Untold Festival, Sunset Festival..and the year is not over yet.
Let me show you a few photos from those events, to be more precise, some of my outfits from those concerts. I haven't done many, I was busy enjoying the music.

I lived many great experiences, I've met cool people, I've tried new things, it was a hell of a summer.


RO: În adolescență îmi plăcea să ascult muzică. Descoperisem MTV-ul, cel de odinioară, cu muzică faină și eram impresionată. După o perioadă am încetat să mai ascult, ani buni rareori ascultam câte o piesă. Tuturor le păream ciudată. "Cum e posibil să nu asculți muzică?" era o întrebare ce mi se punea frecvent. La un moment dat am fost nevoită să încep să ascult din nou, prietenul meu nu putea funcționa fără muzică, dar o ascultam numai când era și el cu mine, în momentele mele de singurătate era o liniște monumentală pe care o adoram. Anul trecut, după ce viața mea a luat alt curs, eu și muzica am început să devenim prieteni la cataramă. Atât de buni încât anul ăsta am fost la mai multe concerte decât am fost în toată viața mea. Am bifat Maroon 5, Hollywood Vampires, Rock the City (Muse, Iron Maiden), Creative Fest, Untold, Sunset Festival..și anul încă nu s-a terminat.
Haideți să vă arăt câteva fotografii de la evenimentele astea, de fapt mai mult ținutele mele de atunci. Nu am făcut prea multe, eram ocupată să mă bucur de muzică. :)

Am trăit multe experiențe faine, am întâlnit oameni mișto, am experimentat lucruri noi, a fost o vară pe cinste.


Creative Fest

Maroon 5, Iron Maiden, Hollywood Vampires




Untold



For the top in the last photos and for the blue bra (that is actually a part of a swimwear) I have to thank AmiClub. Find the bathing suit here and the top here.
This is how the bra actually looks.

Sunset Festival 


Most of the photos are taken by Saab Sabin.

You can also find me on
 Facebook - Twitter Bloglovin' - Pinterest -Instagram.

2 comments

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.