QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

Remembering summer

10/4/11

Hi guys,

I think it is time for a recap of my summer outfits. Don't worry, they're not many. This summer my computer broke three times, that means a total of one and a half month without Internet and losing thousands of photos, outfits that I've prepared for the blog. So..just a few outfits managed to go on the blog. Here they are:

-just click on the photo to see it better

                                                           June
                                                     
July

August

September

         That's it! I've told you I have just a few! Which one do you like the most?

P.S: Yeah, yeah, I know..I wear that blue mini blazer too often, but I really like it and you know how it is when you like something very much: you would wear it day and night!

Ohh..and also don't forget you have just 4 more days to enter my international giveaway! I have a lot of prizes for you! Check it out!

16 comments

  1. Beautiful summer looks,hon!Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so hard to choose which one i like the most! however, i do think that the naked dress is AWESOME! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely looks! I'm very much in love with the flowery one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty summer looks!!! :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked so amazing and chic all through summer! I love it! That "naked" dress takes my breath everytime hahaha, it looks like you're completely naked! LOL!
    xx
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looks, I like what i see: many dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your electric blue bolero, I don't blame you for wearing it too often.
    I love the outfit you wore when we met Angie the best. That flower printed dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. all adorable! i think june is my favorite.

    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these outfits! Also, the name of your blog is splendid.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blue blazer. love the red dress, too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can I choose. You look so cute in all of them.
    Besos, guapa.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, all of them! And that mini blazer is really cute, I'd wear it just as often if I owned it :D

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.