QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

One lovely blog award and more dresses:)

9/14/11

In this post I want to do two things:


One: I wanna thank beautiful Denise from www.sentidodelamoda.com for the "One lovely blog award."



To accept the award you have to:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Write seven random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other fabulous bloggers that you think deserve the reward.

Seven random facts about me:
1. I always wear eyeliner and mascara.
2. I love dogs.
3. I love melon.
4. I have more accessories than clothes.
5. I'm an insomniac.
6. I hardly even listen to music.
7. I'm a free spirit and don't believe in social conventions.

I will pass this award to anyone that wants to have it:), because is very hard to choose.

Two: I wanna show you some lovely dresses and one skirt that caught my attention this evening:

10 comments

  1. I see you like Charlotte Rouge collection Mona!! She is great.. the second dress is amazing too....
    A big hug !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need that second dress in my life as of yesterday!!! The print is gorgeous and it looks like an amazing fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! ;) All the dresses you posted are very pretty, my favorite is the second one.

    http://www.sentidodelamoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for the award,honey!Love your selections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I can choose I will have the first dress and the skirt, ahhhhhhhhhhhh such a dream.
    I never listen to music either, I prefer the silence of my mind in calm.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. one lovely blog and so many lovely dresses. I love the second one, the 4th and the 6th :) the red and green one from Mod Cloth I have noticed it a few days ago. pretty gorgeous :)

    have a great day,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  7. that blazer maroon dress is AHMAYZING. love the design :)

    & oh, i looove pleats too! the last blue one from dorothy perkins is my fave.

    hope you'll come visit soon & enter my YSL inspired arty ring giveaway HERE :)

    xx,
    cins - design3rd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am crazy about 50's inspired floral dresses! love your selection ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.