QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

I'm everywhere:)

4/14/11

You ask where you can find me lately?! So glad that you are curious:D Well you can see my latest outfits post on these lovely fashion sites.
The first one, Chictopia. This is my newest outfit post, a colorful one for these rainy, cold days we're having here:


The second one, Hypeed . You can see my contributions on the TShirt Alert!
 
(click the photo to see the outfit and vote if you like)

Also on the Ballet Flats:Where Comfort Reigns Supreme
 
(click the photo to see the outfit and vote if you like)

...and on Shocking Colorblocking!
 (click the photo to see the outfit and vote if you like)

This is my first outfit on lookbook.nu :
 
...
that I also posted on a new community for romanian fashionistas: Diva Hair. You should definitely check it out!

A new outfit coming soon!

Have an awesome day!

9 comments

  1. iubita , esti foarte creativa si stylish!stii sa compui niste outfit-uri cool!love all!pup

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i thought i was everywhere! omg! how do you manage all that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m everywhere, too!It s a pleasure seeing you all around:D kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are now in my blogroll, Mona. I thought I had you in it.
    have a wonderful weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos always give me a boost of joy:D Veeeeery colorful and i love it:X

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! like your style!

    follow me if you like:)

    xxx

    Pris

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the monochromatic purple look!

    I have a Free People give away on my blog if you haven't already entered!
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buna!

    Te invit la concursul oraganizat de Overseeing Fashion impreuna cu Magazinul Chantal!
    Ai sansa de a castiga unul din cele trei premii fabuloase! Si nu uita ca Magazinul Chantal este primul si singurul din tara unde vei putea gasi in curand celebrele Lita by Jeffrey Campbell!

    Apasa aici pentru mai multe detalii!

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.