QUOTE

Your daily dose of bohemian vibe

"Read my mind" party. My look.

3/4/13

EN: On 22 February I've attended the website launch party of Read my mind by Lumi & Rodi. Thank you for the invite, dear Lumi! I had the pleasure to meet with some of my favorite bloggers: Stella, Emanuel, Gabriela, Raluca & Silvia, Denisa and with the lovely make-up artist, Adela Manolache. You all looked stylish, darlings! Good luck with the new site, www.read-my-mind.ro, L&R!! Check it out, guys! The girls write about fashion, events, lifestyle, beauty and so on.
I wore: Chicnova dress, Jewelry Box necklace, SweetLittleThingz belt, SuperPantofi.ro shoes.
Dresscode of the party: magic black.

RO: Pe 22 februarie am participat la petrecerea de lansare a Read my mind by Lumi & Rodi. Mulțumesc pentru invitație, dragă Lumi! Am avut plăcerea să mă reîntâlnesc cu câțiva din bloggerii mei preferați: Stella, Emanuel, Gabriela, Raluca & Silvia, Denisa și cu make-up artistul Adela Manolache. Toți ați fost foarte șic!
Succes cu noul site, www.read-my-mind.ro, L&R! Fetele scriu despre modă, evenimente, stil de viață, frumusețe etc.. Trebuie să îl citiți!
Am purtat: rochie Chicnova, colier Jewelry Box, curea SweetLittleThingz, pantofi SuperPantofi.ro.
Dresscode petrecere: negru magic.


Photo credit: Claudio Photography.

18 comments

  1. great pics!!!
    love your dress and shoes.great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce dragut ai fost imbracata! <3 Extrem de chic my darling!

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the texture of that dress. And your bright blue heels are so lovely! Lookin' good, lovely lady. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ai fost sexy, ti-am mai zis asta.
    :P
    Ma bucur ca ne-am intalnit!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frumoasa tinuta! Imi plac pantofii! Te pup!


    http://the-may-day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ce bine dau pantofii pe tinuta all black! superba :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like this was a fun time. Always nice to meet up with fellow bloggers :) Great outfit. /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking gorgeous and so many good friends of mine too.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you look beautiful! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your outfit!! I have the same leather skirt, so thanks for the great idea of wearing it with all-black and a pop of blue. So chic!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you look really glam! I love your make-up too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit darling! Would you like to check out my blog too maybe we can follow each other? xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great pics and great outfits!!!
    **********
    HF
    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear, seems you had a really great time :)

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog: I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xxx
    Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the leather in your dress and the bright blue heels.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Say it like you mean it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
LA BOHÈME. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.